NASSCOM Foundation hosted Technology industry specific CSR conference (CLC) 2019 while advocating for Collaboration for Social Change. Let’s watch out what value CSR Heads, CXOs, NGO Leads, Government officials, Tech4Good champions, Social innovators have derived about the use of new -age technologies to solve the social development issues at the grassroots. The CLC further focused on how technology could be used to create impact across social development challenges like STEM education and Healthcare. It also looked into the issue of how people and children can remain safe in the digital world. Impact stories were also shared with the beneficiaries talking first-hand to all delegates about how various CSR interventions were able to make their lives better and also demonstrated some innovations solutions.
The panelists on the topic were –
- Sonal Kapoor – Founder director, Protsahan India Foundation
- Richard Beighton – Chief of resource mobilization, UNICEF India
- Dr Karnika Seth – Founder & Head, Corporate & Cyber Laws Practice, Seth Associate Law Firm
- Nitin Sisodia, Founder & CEO, Sohum Innovation Lab
- Jasrita Dhir, Head – CSR, Brand & Marketing, Fortis Healthcare
- George Mattackal, President, Asia Pacific Global delivery centres of excellence, CGI
- Nischae Suri, President-India, South East Asia & Middle East, Edcast.